Sanitary cotton is mainly made of natural cotton nonwovens, generally requires strong water absorption, smooth and comfortable surface, distortion is not easy to deformation or rupture. Some of the cotton pads have a more reticulated surface, when absorbing blood can be intact into the cotton sheet, can also isolate water infiltration so that users feel dry and comfortable, can reduce the uncomfortable feeling of wet and sticky. The first principle of selecting sanitary napkins is to judge according to the amount of blood transfused through the menstruum. At present, sanitary napkins can be divided into three types according to the different time and the shape and size of the napkins.
1. "Daily" or "General" sanitary cotton: General standard type. Manufacturers usually clearly indicate product specifications outside the package.
2. "Quantitative polymorphism" cotton: usually the first two days of physiological period, more menstrual blood, you can choose to use "Quantitative polymorphism" cotton, this cotton slice is thicker, better absorption, help to absorb a large number of menstrual blood.
3. "Butterfly Airfoil" tampon: Sometimes a lot of menstrual blood, easy to leak out from the side, causing a lot of embarrassment. A cotton pad with butterfly wings or a leak-proof side can be selected, except that the stationary cotton pad is not easy to slide, and the lineage can be locked in a central piece of cotton. 4. Lengthened tampons: Long-sitting commuters or active workers, the most troublesome is that menstrual blood will ooze from the back, at this time can choose the "lengthened" tampons, it will make users feel at ease.
5. "Sleeping" cotton pad: suitable for night sleep, can be designed to cover a wide range of, and will not be because of sleep posture but distortion of the doubt.
6. "Tampon Strip": Compared with the feeling that the tampon is stuffy and airtight, the tampon is more comfortable and easy to carry. In the physiological period, you can enjoy swimming. Although tampon sliver is convenient to use, but also to remind the love of tampon sliver, must remember to replace it once every 3-4 hours. If you don't change it all day, you're likely to get the deadly toxic shock syndrome, or TSS. TSS is an acute infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus. The use of highly absorbent tampons will cause vaginal dryness and injury, and Staphylococcus aureus will take the opportunity to enter the human circulatory system through the wound, resulting in fever, headache, dizziness, muscle soreness, nausea, diarrhea, rash, blood pressure reduction, and even death from shock.
7. Hygienic cushion guard: This product can be used to keep the general day clean and dry, but it is not suitable for one piece to the end. It needs to be replaced after each toilet to keep the rest clean.
Want to be a dry, clean woman? In addition to choosing your own cotton pad, be sure to change it every 2-3 hours. Otherwise, after a long time, there is not only a strange smell coming out, but also a possible infection of the perineal organs!